Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TheWattpadGirl Introduction ;*

Okay, it's me. The Wattpad Girl. I am here and ready to blog about whats new, and great stories on Wattpad.com. I'm just going to start out with a little introduction...

I love to read, write, and blog! Wattpad is my favorite website, and so I have made this blog to keep you up to speed on great stories, undiscovered and popular stories, the Watty Awards, and much much more. My name is Alex

My Wattpad Account is blahblahblogger. I don't post things except reviews, and promos about my blog. Fan!!!

I will post a real blog later, but right now, this is my "welcome" blog. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi? I read your post.. the "Top 10 Ways to Get Your Story Read on Wattpad" one, and I was just curious : WHAT'S YOUR WATTY USERNAME? I should check your profile out (:

    ReplyDelete